Denial of Admission
Rochester University reserves the right to deny admission to any applicant due to the following reasons:
- The applicant does not meet the standard admission requirements.
- The applicant is unable to participate or learn in class due to physical, mental, or emotional reasons.
- The applicant is unable to meet financial commitments to the school.
- The applicant exhibits lack of personal motivation or is incompatible with the philosophy of the school regarding learning.
- The Administrator has the right to deny admission to any applicant to whom it is deemed the classes not to be beneficial for the student.