- Rochester University assesses each student, prior to admission, in order to determine whether each student has the skills and competencies to succeed in a distance education environment.
- Rochester University provides adequate support services for the instructor and students participating in Distance Education courses, including necessary equipment, personnel and training.
- Rochester University designates the Distance Education office for technology support regarding the Distance Education program.
- The Distance Education office handles administrative systems, equipment maintenance and general user support.
- The Distance Education office also handles faculty support including instructional application and pedagogical issues involving technology.
- The Distance Education office provides guidance and manuals for student training for the program.
- Personal technology support is provided via telephone or email.