To achieve the mission, Rochester University has developed following institutional objectives:
- To develop quality programs for students to build a comprehensive knowledge of the bible and Christian doctrine measured by assessment in theological training and coursework.
- To create a positive standards-based learning environment where students generate a life-long commitment to good citizenry through applied personal, vocational, and academic learning and community activities.
- To foster skills and training for students to enter ministerial and professional roles where they apply leadership and doctrinal knowledge within careers.
- To produce theological programs that enhance student leadership, intercultural awareness, and sense of service, that ultimately generate professional, church, career, and community outcomes.
- To evaluate learning outcomes in personal and professional contexts by demonstrating ethical practices and community engagement rooted in biblical teaching.